Good afternoon everyone,
I am writing this from my desk surrounded by my diffuser, a candle and a hot chocolate. Is it me or Autumn is definitely here to stay?! Today I am sharing with you one of my latest favourite brand Sloth London. They have some absolutely amazing bed linen made 100% of bamboo. These are the softest linens I have EVER had. I cant recommend them enough, having lovely beddings make such a big different to my sleep personally. Alice has created a wonderful brand, not only the linens are luxurious but they are at a great price point and also good for the environment. She like me has a passion for white linens and I can totally relate to her brand.
‘SLOTH IS DEDICATED TO MAKING THE MOST ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS CHOICES IT CAN. THAT MEANS: ETHICALLY SOURCED SUPPLIERS, NO MIDDLE-MAN AND RECYCLABLE PACKAGING’ Sloth London
So today I am sharing with you my top 5 things to get a good night sleep … AD
- Bed linens that make you feel comfortable and at ease, I have tried tonnes of brands to be fair and sometimes even with a high price point I wasn’t 100% happy. Probably because most of the times I felt like the fabric was either getting stuck to my skin in the summer or just rubbing weirdly in the night when I was wearing loungewear bottoms in the winter! Sloth London has created something exclusive and not only it’s soft but it falls perfectly and falls perfectly on you like a little cloud (and they are all white haha)
- Water, drink plenty. Personally if I don’t drink enough during the day my body will not hesitate to remind me and I won’t sleep because I will likely fall sleep with a headache. Put some lemon in your water it’s nicer …
- Essential oils wether on your skin or in the air with a diffuser I find it relaxing before bed and really helps me clear my head and just focus on my breathing.
- Avoid screens (we are all super victims of this) but if you can try and switch at least 30-40 min before bed and either read or just relax peacefully with some music.
- Finally (and this is a personal preference) but I do love to shower before bed I feel refreshed and ready for a good night sleep! Treat yourself to a bath or if you have showers in the morning (I do too mostly) then have a very quick shower before bed just a few min and don’t forget face wash otherwise your white pillows will end up yellow very quickly!
I hope you enjoyed this and you will find luxury in Sloth London‘s bed linens like I did.
A big thank you to Sloth London for sponsoring this post! All opinions are my own