I am probably already in Paris by now I have booked an early Eurostar to arrive before lunch so I can spend some time with family and enjoy a sit down meal before Fashion Week kicks in.
I love packing … well it’s stressful because I always take too much and I know it but aside from that I enjoy putting outfits together and matching colours and also this is a blogger’s thing in case you did not know but everywhere I go I look up the city on Pinterest and then find locations and restaurants or cafes and corners and I match my outfits to the colours of those places (wow saying it out loud makes it sound a little neurotic right?!)
Anyway for me Paris is all about pink and girly colours with a touch of magic! I have got the perfect packing list for you ….
1. You will most definitely need a pretty dress (or two) you know lunch at Café de Flore, cocktail near the Champs Elysées …
2. A cute little bag that fits your phone, cash and well a few macarons (La Durée please)
3. A red lipstick … no extra comment on that you never know a cute Frenchie might swoop you away and you might end up calling him ‘mon cheri’
4. A cute blouse for a wander at the Musée d’Orsay (we fin that Ted Baker has some special ones)
5. A romance novel (ok I watched Gossip Girl too much) sit by the Eiffel tower and read you will see nothing better (a little baguette, cheese and some wine will do)
Hope you guys will feel inspired to take a trip to Paris
Bisous Bisous S.
Maxi dress: Cynthia Rowley via Chic by Choice ℅, Lace dress, blouse, bag: Ted Baker ℅, Cashmere cardigan (the best): Les 100 ciels ℅, Lipstick: Elizabeth Arden ℅